Explore Underwater World Of Kaş
PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
“Earn a living, doing what you love!”
During your PADI Divemaster course you will learn everything you need to know to turn your passion into a career. Gain confidence as a leader and take your diving knowledge and scuba skills to a whole new level. During your Divemaster course you will complete workshops, assist Instructors on a variety of PADI courses and gain experience in planning and leading fun dives. The Divemaster course is also the first step if you wish to continue your dive career and become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
What you Learn:
- All there is to know about being a PADI Divemaster, complete 9 knowledge reviews and get tested in 2 exams.
- Lectures to build and expand your diving knowledge, covering 5 areas such as Physiology, Physics, Equipment, Dive environment, Decompression Theory
- How to conduct a dive briefing covering all 10 points as listed on the Divemaster Slates.
- Broaden your knowledge of the daily operations of a Dive Centre: customer service, planning the logistics of a dive trip, signing up certified divers for fun dives and orientating new divers to begin their courses.
- Develop an EAP for a local dive site. Learn what information is paramount and how these action plans can be a great help to deal efficiently with emergency situations.
- Dive to maximum 40 m depth, gain the ability to navigate at depth and learn how to give a detailed briefing for deep dives.
- A workshop aimed to teach you how to successfully set up various dive sites and logistics concerning daily diving trips. From meeting and greeting guests to opening and closing briefing on dive boats.
- Practice how to guide certified divers to local environments, including dive briefings, pre-dive preparations and underwater guiding and navigation.
- As a certified PADI Divemaster, the primary role and duty is to guide certified divers to our local environment. This workshop focuses on dive briefing guidelines, supervision underwater, navigation and fish identification.
- Conduct a role-model ReActivate water skills session either in confined or open water – demonstrate how to organize participants and equipment; provide an area orientation
- The Scuba Review is a refresher program designed for those divers who have had a prolonged period of time without diving. During this workshops you learn how to conduct this PADI program focusing on demonstration of skills, correcting problems and ensuring customers are refreshed in knowledge and in water skills.
- Survey an open water dive site and create a detailed map of the site showing (as applicable to the site) underwater relief, important points of interest, any relevant environmental notes, recommended entry/exit areas, local facilities, and potential hazards.
- This workshop teaches you how to assist on Discover Scuba Diving programs focusing on skill demonstrations, supervision and fun.
- The Skill circuit workshop focuses on teaching skill demonstration ability. Through several workshop’s and assists you will learn how to successfully demonstrate skills so students can benefit and learn from each demonstration.
What you Perform:
What you Take:
Get in touch