“There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving.
Nowhere can be as fascinating as deep blue waters of Kaş to become a PADI Deep Diver”
The 2 day PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course is designed to familiarize scuba divers with the skills, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of diving between the depths of 18 meters and 40 meters. In only 2 days you can gain the certification to 40 meters depth! Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 30 metres or aquatic life like schooling barracudas or big groupers. As a PADI Deep Diver you won’t miss out on any amazing dive site wherever your scuba travels may take you!
What you Learn:
During your academic session you’ll start with reading the PADI Deep Diver Manual and complete knowledge reviews. You’ll complete Deep Dive One and Two at your first day, diving in the 18 – 30 m depth range.
- You’ll complete a navigation swim at depth,
- Experience and record colour loss,
- The effects of pressure on different objects.
- Use your dive computer to ascend within a safe ascent rate and make your safety stops.
At the second day, Deep Dives Three and Four will be conducted in the 18 – 40 m depth range.
- You’ll conduct a timed comparison task,
- Set up and use a hang tank and perform a simulated 8 minute decompression stop.
What you Take:
Get in touch